Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Our Simple Farm: Frugal and Crafty Wooden Pallet Uses


Do you have some extra pallets?  Here are some great ideas I found on the internet.  A purse and hat hanger is much needed at our house! What a cute idea!  I'm thinking coat hanger too.

A shoe rack?   Why didn't I think of that!


These two pictures above inspire me to go a little rustic on my home interior design.  Love it!




For those with tight spaces, this would be ideal and not cost you that much.

We used our pallets for a compost bin.  I know, I know, boring right?  Hey, it works!

I shared this on Facebook from Earthly Tent Homestead.  Another great idea for small spaces, but I might try this in my big garden as well!

We use pallets for compost and platforms to put hay, tools and other miscellaneous equipment.  Finding these ideas above has inspired me to take it a step further and make something more creative.  Strange, I'm excited about pallets now!

Are you encouraged by Our Simple Farm? If so, would you join me?  Look to the upper left to join this blog, subscribe via email or like me on Facebook.  You can also look below and become a fan by liking my blog and/or follow me on Twitter!


Linked to;


Deep Roots At Home and Frugally Sustainable

0 comments:

Post a Comment