Sunday, April 8, 2012

pallet projects

It’s nice to come up with a project that cost you nadda! I still have pallets laying around here from last years outdoor pizza oven project. I have been wanting to make a pallet sign for our kitchen.

P1170438 768x1024 Another free Pallet project!

I have a new color, I am really loving!

P1170439 768x1024 Another free Pallet project!

Now do not be jealous of my outdoor, bug infested work area!

I have to admit, it is strange to be tucked in the woods like this.

P1170459 1024x768 Another free Pallet project!

What would a pallet without a stencil be?

Why just a plain ole pallet!

P1170444 1024x768 Another free Pallet project!

I am assuming you know what this says?

Bet you did not know you could speak Spanish.

P1170649 Another free Pallet project!

We like the Spanish/French flair in decor. This sounded good to me.  Mr. liked it too.  He hung it up that evening for me:)

Just a glimpse for now.  I will take better pics on a brighter day to share how it all came together.

I just added the live greenery today, I cut it from my outdoor vine.

Sharing with:

Vintage Inspiration Friday

Feather nest Friday

Inspiration Friday

Show and Tell

Funky junk interiors

Kristen’s creations

Addicts Anonymous Another free Pallet project!

share save 256 24 Another free Pallet project!

0 comments:

Post a Comment